Are there resources available if I am feeling anxious or upset about what’s happening?
Coping Self-Help Apps
Self-Help for Anxiety Management (SAM)
Sanvello – Help with anxiety, depression, and stress.
Currently providing COVID-19 guidance in addition to typical services.
Sanvello App -Free premium access during COVID-19
National Alliance on Mental Illness
How to Prevent Loneliness in a Time of Social Distancing
Taking care of your mental health in the face of uncertainty
Mental Health Amid the Coronavirus Pandemic
- Faces and Voices of Recovery (FAVOR) – Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) & the Recovery Community
- Narcotics Anonymous
- Alcoholics Anonymous
- SMART Recovery
- Recovery Dharma
- Women for Sobriety
- In the Rooms: A Global Recovery Community
- Coping with COVID-19 and Physical Distancing as a Person in Long-Term Recovery
- Maintaining Calm in the Middle of Global Crisis While you are in Recovery
- Online Recovery Meeting Directory
- Recovery Link: Digital Recovery Support Services
- SAMHSA’s List of Virtual Recovery Resources