The app is currently available on iPhones or Android phones. A web version for the PC is being developed by the company (Ivy.ai) and is scheduled to be ready for use in the next 2 weeks.
- Download the #CampusClear app from the appropriate App stores on your phone (either the Apple Store or the Google Play Store).
- Once downloaded, launch the app each morning, and take the daily self-screening survey. The very first time you use the app, you will be prompted to select whether you are: a Student or Employee then enter your .EDU email address.
- A CampusClear: Email Confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided. Open it and select the green button: Confirm Email.
- Return back to the CampusClear app on your phone and select Start. Complete the Symptom survey by selecting/checking the appropriate symptom Icons.
- After selecting your symptoms, scroll to the bottom and select the button: See Result. The appropriate ‘FastPass’ will appear depending upon your symptom selection. The ‘FastPass’ lasts until midnight of each day. A new ‘FastPass’ will be displayed after each completed, daily survey.